`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Though a tool of choice for competitive powerlifters and Olympic weightlifters, barbell training is the ideal method for both beginners and the experienced. A barbell measures the body´s ability to lift pure weight and is a real test of strength and power.
The 7ft Olympic Bar is not just a ´bar´. It is an item of precision engineering, beautifully designed to reduce torsional force, with metal sleeves at the ends of the bar and ball bearings fitted inside to allow the Olympic weights to spin when the bar is lifted at speed.
Weight training is a sure-fire way to define your body and improve muscular endurance - if it´s good enough for Olympic weightlifters, it´s good enough for you.
- 7ft Olympic Barbell.
- Ball bearing sleeves provide smoother rotation.
- Heavy duty steel construction, chrome finish.
- Non-slip knurled hand grip area.
- Suitable for 50mm Olympic plates.
- Dimensions: 218,6 x 11,3 x 11,3 cm.
- Transport Wheels: No.
- Materials: 100% Steel/Chrome.
- Diameter: 50 mm.
- Weight: 20kg.
- Maximum load: 350 kg.
TO BE YOUR BEST:
- Practicing the classic lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press, clean and press will expose your body to an extremely efficient and productive movement pattern. 6-8 reps with 75 80% of your 1RM (see below) will help you gain size whilst 15 -20 reps with approx 80% of you heaviest weight will work on developing lean defined muscles.
- If you are aiming to develop strength, first you have to know what your 1RM (1 Rep Max) is thats the most weight that you can lift for a single repetition on each exercise in your programme. When you know this you can then work out percentages of each max to use as training challenges.
- Competition bars weigh 3-4 times as much as our adidas training bar however we have still engineered each the bar to exhibit a subtle balance of stiffness and flex. Stiffness gives you a sense of trust in the bar when you re lifting heavy weights whilst the flex ensures that you get the desired sensation of spin from the end sleeves when you whip the bar overhead at speed.
adidas 7 feet Olympic Bar 213 cm is the perfect product to reach your fitness goals. Complete your order with other related Bars and weights products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Bodybuilding and toning products have a special promotion. Find them at traininn! We provide a wide choice from adidas who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE