`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
If professional climber Stephan Siegrist and Ironman champion Michelle Vesterby developed legwear together the new run merino socks would be the result. They combine the advantages of merino wool’s natural heat and moisture management with the outstanding performance properties of synthetic fiber. The socks warm you when it is cold and keep you cool when your body temperature rises. Perfectly suited for cold, wet days and one less excuse not to get outside and run.
- Unique combination of premium merino wool, polypropylene and high-tech spandex
- Perfect anatomical fit and extreme durability
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Optimum thermal balance for endurance athletes
- Excellent heat and moisture management
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it’s needed most
- Close-fitting foot section helps prevent blisters
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- 64 % polyamide
- 14 % wool (merino)
- 12 % spandex
- 10 % polypropylene
If you are interested in Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks, discover also other fitness products related to Cep in the Women´s clothing department and Socks catalogue. In addition, when buying at traininn, your online fitness store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE