`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
If professional climber Stephan Siegrist and Ironman champion Michelle Vesterby developed legwear together the new run merino socks would be the result. They combine the advantages of merino wool’s natural heat and moisture management with the outstanding performance properties of synthetic fiber. The socks warm you when it is cold and keep you cool when your body temperature rises. Perfectly suited for cold, wet days and one less excuse not to get outside and run.
- Unique combination of premium merino wool, polypropylene and high-tech spandex
- Perfect anatomical fit and extreme durability
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Optimum thermal balance for endurance athletes
- Excellent heat and moisture management
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it’s needed most
- Close-fitting foot section helps prevent blisters
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- 64 % polyamide
- 14 % wool (merino)
- 12 % spandex
- 10 % polypropylene
Order now your Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks is in stock and the price is 32.45 $. With our variety of Socks articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE