Weight + More:
- Track weight, body mass index (BMI), lean mass & body fat percentage
- Recognizes up to eight users & keeps individual results private
Charts + Graphs:
- Displays weight stats and progress trends in easy-to-read charts & graphs
- Works with Fitbit trackers and the Fitbit app so you can set goals and use Calorie Coaching to achieve them
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically using your home Wi-Fi network
- Built with a polished glass surface, fit for every home
Stats that matter. Results that last:
- Get set for success all in one step with Aria—a Wi-Fi Smart Scale that uses advanced technology to track weight, lean mass, body fat % and BMI, so you can see the numbers you need to take control of your fitness and get results that last.
See your trends. Take control:
- Short-term fluctuations in weight don’t give you a realistic picture of your health and fitness–It’s the long term trends that matter. That’s why Aria syncs with your Fitbit dashboard to display charts and graphs of your progress, so you can see the bigger picture and stay on track.
Sync it all. Stay on track:
- Aria automatically and wirelessly syncs to your Fitbit dashboard using your home Wi-Fi network, so you can access your progress 24/7 without having to remember or record another number.
A scale designed to be shared:
- Whenever you step on the scale, Aria recognizes who you are, displays your data, and sends your weight stats straight to your Fitbit account—keeping your results private. Plus, it recognizes up to eight individual users, so you can invite the whole family.
Better information. Better design:
- Progress has never looked as good as it does on this high quality scale. Designed with a sleek, polished glass surface, Aria is one seriously sharp scale designed to look great in any home.
App + Dashboard:
- Track All-Day Activity: See stats like steps, floors climbed, active minutes, calories burned and more when you use the app with a Fitbit tracker.
- Log Food: Log calories fast using the barcode scanner, quick calorie estimator and meal shortcuts. Or search our database of credible food items. See compatible devices.
- Connect With Friends: Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers and taunts, and compete on the leaderboard.
- See Progress: View progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- MobileRun: MobileRun tracks stats like pace, time, distance and splits during runs, walks and hikes, and uses GPS from your phone to map your routes. See compatible devices.
- Record Sleep: Track your sleep trends with a Fitbit tracker, and set a silent alarm and view sleep charts on the app. Compare products.
- Set Goals: Stay focused by setting step, weight and activity goals. Achieve weight goals by using Calorie Coaching to compare the calories entered into your daily food log.
- Record Workouts: Log workouts in seconds and see them appear instantly on a monthly exercise calendar.
- Control Weight: Aria tracks your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages and automatically syncs it all to your Fitbit dashboard.
- MobileTrack: Track daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack, even if you dont have a Fitbit device. See compatible devices.
- Stay Motivated: Get push notifications and earn badges to keep you moving toward your goals and give you kudos when youve achieved them.
- Sync Wirelessly: Wirelessly sync stats across your phone, Fitbit tracker and the Aria Smart Scale, to access your progress without plugin in.
Sensors and Components:
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays weight, % body fat, and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
- Aria wi-fi smart scale 4 AA batteries
Aria is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation due to hot showers, etc. will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top before stepping on the scale.
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 10. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tampered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
Battery and Power:
Aria uses 4 AA batteries - no power cord necessary.
- Battery type: 4 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Operating temperature: 32° to 132.8° F
- Relative humidity: 0-95%
Aria automatically recognizes up to eight different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 20-350 lbs
Aria syncs automatically and wirelessly through your home wi-fi network. Network requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: Windows XP and later, Mac OS X 10.5 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Are you thinking of buying Fitbit Aria Scale? This is one of the star products at traininn, the online fitness store. The price is 94.95 $, limited time! At traininn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Fitbit at the best price. All our fitness products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.