`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Crosst-trainer with digital resistance and 8 Kg flywheel .
- Designed for intensive domestic use.
- 16 stages of motor-assisted resistance.
- 2 Transport wheels: easy to move in the house.
- Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics: guarantees smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration.
- LCD display (13x6cm) with 19 programs and 7 functions: heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories, programs, resistance levels.
- Double handlebar: Ergonomic fixed handeblar with hand pulse sensors to be informed in every moment. Moveable handlebar with swing arm handles.
- Heart Rate Control Program (HRC): allows cardiovascular zones to be targeted during the workout. Automatically controls workout intensity to maintain effort at chosen pulse limits.
- Article dimensions: 132 x 60 x 155 cm
- NET WEIGHT: 30,5 kg.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 100 kg.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: current transformer of 8V.
- Storage: 2 front wheels for transportation.
- Levelling: rear legs.
- FLYWHEEL: 8 kg.
- RESISTANCE RANGE: 16 stages of motor-assisted resistance.
- TRANSMISSION: belt.
- HANDLEBAR: double handlebar: one fixed and one moveable. Ergonomic fixed handeblar with hand pulse sensors to be informed in every moment. Moveable handlebar with swing arm handles.
- PEDALS: non-slip pedals
- DISPLAY: 13x6 cm. LCD screen.
- HEART RATE MEASUREMENT: Pulse sensor on the fixed and ergonomic handlebar.
- SCREEN: 19 programs (10 training programs , 4 HRC, 3 customizable programs, 1 'BodyFat', 1 manual. HRC porgram and ''BodyFat'').
- FUNCTIONS. 7 functions: heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories, programs, resistance levels.
- Storage: 2 front transport wheels and rear levelling legs.
Do you know all the features of Fytter Crosser CR 4X? At traininn, we select fitness items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Cardio instead, take a look at our complete Ellipticals collection. All the brands we sell like Fytter are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of fitness experts!
Doubts transformer use
Vicente navarro - 01/12/2017
I bought this elliptical and I have doubts about the source of energy. I have received it with a transformer, but it must always be connected to the machine, or it accumulates charge, like a battery. e seen images in which they are doing the exercise without this cable connected and if the display works. Use some accumulator. I also see it carries a battery compartment, do you use them? Greetings.
our experts answer
Hello! This machine does not need batteries. It only works with a transformer. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE