`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
- Latest Ergotech Flywheel Of 24 Kg !
- Poly-V Ultrasofttech Chain Drive
- Ergonomic Seat, Adjustable Vertically In 11 Positions And Horizontally
- High-Range Finish
- 2 High Front And Rear Transport Wheels For Easily Transporting It '
- Designed For Intensive Use At Home: For Training Sessions Between 7 And 10 Hours A Week.
- Brake Pad And Emergency Brake For Quite And Smooth Pedal Movements.
- Monitor On The Handlebar With Display Of: Time, Distance, Calorie, Scan, Speed.
- Belt Drive System: Poly V Drive Belt, Allows A Powerful And Quiet Transmission. This Drive Belt, In Comparison To The Traditional One, Doesnt Need Any Maintenance Work.
- Designed For Optimum Exercise Biomechanics: Guarantees Smooth, Natural Movements For Full Muscle Concentration.
- Designed For An Easy Cleaning, Storage And Transportation.
- Handlebar With Central Grip, Adjustable Up To 5 Levels Vertically, With Special Covering And Multi-Position Handles.
- Adjustable Seat: Up To 11 Levels Vertically And Horizontally.
- Emergency Quick Brake, For A Safer Exercise.
- Trekking Pedals: Adaptable To Different Type Of Shoes.
- Steel Frame: This Exercise Bike Is Designed With Traditional Cycling In Mind. It Offers Various Training And Techniques That Are Specific To The Upright Frame And Allow For More Intense, Cardio Workout.
- Pedals : Extra-Resistant.
- Protection: Specially Treated For Corrosion Resistance. Stainless Steel In All Moving Parts.
- 2 Wheels For Transportation: Easy To Move In The House.
- Rear Levelling Feet.
- Net Weight: 50 Kg.
- Maximum User Weight: 120 Kg.
- Dimensions (in Use): 112x50,5x112 Cm
- Max. Seat Height: 120 Cm.
- Power Consumption:
- Storage: 2 Front Wheels For Transportation
- Levelling: Rear Feet For A Better Adjustment Of The Level.
- Frequency Of Use: 7 Hours/Week'
- Security: Emergency Brake
- Brake: Side Brake Pads
- Flywheel: 24kg Ergo Tech
- Resistance Range: Resistance Adjustment By An Adjustable Indexed Knob
- Transmission: Poly-V Belt
- Handlebar: Vertical Adjustment Of The Handlebar
- Pedals: Metallic Finishing Pedals
- Adjustable Seat: Vertical And Horizontal Adjustment Of The Seat
- Seat Quality: Ergonomic Leather Seat '
- Display: 5x8 Cm Lcd Screen.'
- Screen: 5 Functions: Time, Distance, Calorie, Scan, Speed.
- Storage : 2 Front Transport Wheels And Rear Levelling Legs
Do not wait any longer and buy Fytter Rider RI-07R. For any other information about the characteristics of Fytter Rider RI-07R, you can get in contact with traininn through our contact page. traininn offers an exclusive collection of Cardio for and other leisure activity. Our Cardio will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Indoor cycling articles.
Josu - 15/11/2016
Good afternoon, I am interested in buying a spinning bike. My use will be 2-3 times per week with a duration of 1.5 h-1 h each. The goal is to make kilometers to ride a bike summer. I read that Fytter is of the brands that has more similarity with a road bike. On the other hand I also want to use this bike as an initiation for my wife. I have the following questions: - The flywheel of 24 kg would not be too initiation? - It is for installation in a room so quiet it would be one of the prerequisites. My doubts are between: -Rider RI 4X (300 €). Financially the best option, but with string, I understand that but noisy. -Rider RI-05R (350 €). With belt, I understand that less noisy, more flywheel (for beginners too?) -Rider RI-07R (400 €). With belt, understand that less noisy, more flywheel (for beginners too ?, potentiometer (worth paying 50 € more?) I would appreciate your opinion I diesels.
our experts answer
Hi, These are a good option to keep a similar position as on your road bike. Concerning the silence and fluidity, the two versions 05 and 07 will give you the same result. The difference will be in the flywheel size. For normal user we recommend flywheels from 18 to 20 kg. Lower could be short when she gets in shape, and higher would be too much if you aren’t a professional. Regarding the potentiometer, it is a very interesting tool for your trainings, but you should have the knowledge or work with a coach who knows how to work with it. Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE