`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Smart Notifications:
-Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device
with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity tracking³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
Up to 8 hours (small) or 10 hours (large) of battery life with GPS on or 8 weeks (small) or 10 weeks (large) in watch/activity tracking mode
Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone.
Train with More Heart:
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs:
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real time.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions: Black/Violet & White/Pink: 1.41” x 1.73” x 0.55” (35.9 x 43.9 x 13.9 mm); Black/Blue & Black/Red: 1.58” x 1.85” x - 0.55” (40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm)
- Display size, WxH: Black/Violet & White/Pink: 0.73” x 0.73” (18.5 x 18.5 mm); Black/Blue & Red/Black: 0.91” x 0.91” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: Small: 31 g (1.1 oz); Large: 39 g (1.4 oz)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Small: 8 weeks, watch mode; 8 hours in training mode; Large: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Maps & Memory:
- History: 7 activities
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
- Foot pod: Yes (optional)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- BLE transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate and run/walk alerts
If you are looking for an online store specialized in fitness equipment, discover traininn. As Garmin authorized dealer, all of our fitness products have the full manufacturer warranty of Garmin. Select one of our Electronics categories and discover the range of Electronics products that we have for your favorite activity like Garmin Forerunner 25 Big. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Choice of pulse meter.
???? - 17/08/2017
Good afternoon, what pulse rpm for this watch. Thank you.
Garmin forerunner quality
Fergal Towey - 25/04/2017
Excellent Product, simple to use,excellent Garmin quality as usual. First few runs with it found it nice on the wrist compared to the 305 I was used to, also great easy to read display that tells what you need to know.
Sunil - 17/03/2017
What is difference between Garmin Forerunner 25 & Garmin Forerunner 25 Big, checked dimension no difference found.
our experts answer
Hello, here you have the specifications of each watch,
Forerunner 25 big:
Color: Blue / Black / Dimensions: 40.2 x 47 x 13.9 / Dimensions Display: 23 x 23 / Weight: 39g / Duration Battery: 10 weeks in clock mode, 10 hours in training mode
Forerunner 25 small:
Color: Pink / White / Dimensions: 35.9 x 43.9 x 13.9 / Display Dimensions: 18.5 x 18.5 / Weight: 31g / Duration Battery: 8 weeks in clock mode, 8 hours in training mode.
pil - 12/03/2017
It measures the heart rate from the wrist or chest belt carries ?????
our experts answer
Hello! with a strap, NOT INCLUDED! these ones are compatibles: https://www.trekkinn.com/montana/garmin-heart-rate-monitor-and-strap/6659/p https://www.trekkinn.com/montana/garmin-soft-strap-premium-heart-rate-monitor/85438/p Thanks!
Is this include hrm?
YONG - 06/03/2017
is this included HRM?
our experts answer
Hello! no sorry, it is not included. Do you have 2 options:
Nana - 03/02/2017
Easy to use and it´s a lightest watch ever used!
Pablo - 15/01/2017
Simple and practical. Easy to use, with basic functions for training. Good reception of the GPS signal. Meets my expectations.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE