`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Within the line of sports watches, Vivosport is part of the Garmin line for GPS tracking. Using this device you will enjoy a screen that presents a cardiac monitor in which the frequency of the heartbeat is measured and detection of stress levels.
Through the manipulation of the 15 available widgets, you will access the different functionalities intuitively. The screen of this team is characterized by being more sensitive. The two components that integrate this team is GPS for tracking activity and location in real time and LiveTrack5 for sending alerts to family and friends. In addition, you will efficiently control calories, distances, steps, intensity of the routine, scaled floors, among others.
This model is considered an improved version of Vivosmart3. The durability of the battery is 7 days. This device is submersible to water up to 500 meters deep. Some of the indicators that can be obtained are V02 Max, Fitness Age, Garmin Connect and improved notifications for smartphones. Its weight makes it the perfect complement to dress the dolls and execute sports activities of your choice.
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body?s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display? and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
Sports on the Go or at Home:
- Built-in GPS gives you the freedom to take your activities outside. During a run, walk or ride, vívosport is able to track distance, time and speed or pace and even map it out for you on Garmin Connect. it´s also preloaded with additional timed activities, including strength training and cardio, so you can work out the way you like.
Daily Fitness Monitoring and Stress Tracking:
- Monitor key aspects of your fitness and wellness with help from Elevate? 24/7 wrist-based heart rate monitoring¹. With the heart rate data it collects, vívosport is able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age, 2 indicators of physical fitness that can improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your HRV (heart rate variability), which is used to calculate and display your stress level. The goal is to make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Slim Design, Vibrant Style:
- With all the features and sports it packs inside, you´re going to be surprised by just how thin this activity tracker is. Not only does it complement every outfit and every occasion, it´s perfect for all-day wear, especially since it´s safe for swimming and showering. The always-on Garmin Chroma Display color touchscreen is responsive and bright enough to see even in direct sunlight. The vívosport activity tracker is available in 3 trendy 2-tone styles, so choose the color combination that speaks to you.
- Once paired with your compatible smartphone, You´ll have access to a full suite of smart features that bring convenience and handy features to your wrist. Get text messages, social media updates, emails and more, find your phone, access music controls and use the LiveTrack feature to let friends follow your activities. With auto sync, your finished activities will even automatically upload to Garmin Connect.
Share and Compete:
- Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other?s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect? Mobile app.
Garmin Vivosport is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Garmin Vivosport from your online fitness store traininn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At traininn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of fitness gear from the brand Garmin.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Mc - 11/04/2019
Great fitness watch for the first timers of fitness watches. Durable and great battery life. Simple and basic features.
Garmin Vivosport Review Revisited
Lois Clark - 08/04/2019
i've used this device for a couple of weeks now, and it is growing on me. the online chat support is useful, you can get answers to most of your questions quickly. the vivosport is extremely clever, but one area it falls down is it lacks the facility for you to enter distance and pace on the connect app following a gym workout, eg treadmill. the best you can do is select ,'workout' and 'inside', so the results are scanty, lacking your manual input of pace and distance. it doesn't understand rowing at all, so it's much better suited to outside road running type activities than gym sessions. evidently they are working on improving the gym accuracy records currently, which will be great.
Malcolm Greig - 01/04/2019
Great device. Packed with applications, light to wear and economically priced.
Garmin Vivosport - Bit of an Info Overload
L Clark - 26/03/2019
this fitness tracker certainly supplies you with more stats and info than the fitbit charge 2, but it's way more fiddly and complicated to navigate. there are no buttons here - everything is accessed (on the device) by taps and swipes, so it can be very long winded process reaching the particular feature you're looking for. settings appear to get very jumbled - you have options to alter ,settings on the device itself, the desktop app or your connect phone app, and it's never clear which one has taken precedent. the enormous quantity of vibration alerts can get extremely irritating and seem unwilling to stop buzzing you - even when you've switched them off in the device settings. the online user guide is pretty poor (the search feature is hopeless). i usually end up searching forums for answers to my many questions. the step count seems fairly accurate, the heart rate monitor seems efficient, but the vo2 reading is completely nuts! i'm extremely fit, not fat, and do approx 4.5 hours of intensive exercise spread across the week plus loads of walking. my resting and active heart rates are very healthy, but you wouldn't gather any of that from my vo2 stats recorded on this tracker... maybe it will settle down as it gathers data, maybe not. having ,used it for 4 days so far, i'm regretting not buying a charge 3 instead. it's possible i'll get used to it. it's not looking too hopeful at the moment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE