`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Newest Shoe In The F-Lite Series, The 250 Is The Go-To Training Shoe Designed To Handle Every Wod From Weightlifting To Box Jumps To Sprints, To Rope Work. Building Off The Powerful F-Lite 235 Platform, The F-Lite 250 Delivers Explosive Power, Speed, Agility And Unrivalled Grip. This Versatile Shoe Offers An Additional 8mm Heel To Toe Drop Means An Additional Mechanical Advantage For Hitting Your Next Pr.
- Functional Fitness Workouts, Performance Training, Weightlifting, Running.
- Explosive Power: The Powerheel Is 40% Denser Than The Forefoot Of The Shoe And With A 8mm Heel-Toe Differential, The Powerheel Provides Maximum Power And Mechanical Advantage When Lifting Weights.
- Explosive Speed: The Midfoot Lockdown Holds Your Foot Secure To The Sole Ensuring The Shoe Will Move Fast With Your Every Step.
- Agility: Next Generation Meta-Flex Technology And Optimal Multi-Directional Flexibility Moves With The Foot Forward Or Laterally.
- Unrivaled Grip: 360 Degree Rope-Tec System Extended Onto The Shoes Upper Delivers Traction And Durability On Rope Climbs.
- Lightweight: All Unnecessary Outsole Rubber Has Been Stripped Back To Enable Fast, Natural Movement.
- Versatility: While The Denser Powerheel Delivers Maximum Stability When Lifting Weights, The Forefoot Provides More Cushion For Shock Absorption And Protection While Doing Box Jumps Or Running.
- Weight: 250g / 9oz
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Footbed: 3mm
- Midsole: Compressed EVA
- Drop: 8mm
Shanks / Dfb:
- Registered Design Number: 4015985 Patented In: Europe, China, Japan, Korea & Usa
- The Patented Dynamic Fascia Band™ (dfb) Mimics The Windlass Effect Delivering A Kick Of Energy With Each Step, Helping The Athlete To Move Faster And More Efficiently
Fit / Standard Fit:
- Our Standard Fit Offers A Close-Fitting Heel That Locks The Shoe In Position, While A Wider Toe Box Allows The Toes To Splay When Running - Naturally Or Lifting Weights. Standard Fit Suits Those With Wider Feet And Athletes Using The Product For Long Sessions.
Arrow / 2arrow:
A Blend Of Responsiveness And Underfoot Protection
Discover INOV8 F-lite 250 S in stock and at the best price. Visit traininn, your online shop for fitness equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your INOV8 F-lite 250 S now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Excellent shoe for crossfit
Raul - 20/02/2017
I bought this shoe for my crossfit workouts and have been very satisfied. I can not compare with those of other brands (Nike or Reebok Nano Metcon) because I have not tried, but I have to say that these Inov-8 have covered all my expectations. I love the stability and overall grip, and freedom that they offer at the front. Fingers go free without losing restraint! Even when he plays run, they defend themselves quite well. So discuss with my colleagues Nanos or Metcons, that one is the change to run, I think these are superior in that regard. In short: I am delighted with them and repeat with Inov-8.
Rating f-lite 250 s
H%C3%B6ffler - 13/10/2016
A shoe for fitness and training, ideal for verschidenste activities! suitable due to the high stability even for severe bending, only a "real" shoe for weight lifting and squats is Stabieler. Not quite as flexible upper material as the 235 S. A clear recommendation from me!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU