`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
This T3 Womens Light Trail Running Sock features 3 separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management. A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. The COOLMAX® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes.
These 3 Layers make the T3 Womens Light Trail Running Sock perfect for running in any season. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day long.
- Height - Shorty
- Cushioning - Heel & Toe - Light Cushion
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run
- Womens specific fit (narrower heel and forefoot)
- Contents - 36% Tencel®, 35% Coolmax®, 18% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®, 1% Modal®
COOLMAX FABRICS COMFORT SYSTEM:
The advanced technology of Coolmax® fabrics is going to change the way we behave. Coolmax® fabrics bring users unique comfort during the normal exertions of everyday life or the more intense exertions of sporting activity. Besides its technical performance, Coolmax® improves your comfort and therefore influences your well-being and your state of mind.
- A physical well-being which naturally brings you peace of mind.
- With Coolmax®, you feel fresher, more focused, ready to tackle the next challenge.
- Coolmax® is a high tech fabric specifically and uniquely engineered to keep users dry and comfortable.
- Coolmax® fabrics are made from specially engineered polyester fibres from ADVANSA with an increased surface area. This special four-channel or six-channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than other fabrics to thermoregulate the body by evaporative cooling.
- Originally developed to meet the demanding needs of top class athletes, today Coolmax® fabrics are used for many kinds of garments such as sportswear, intimate apparel, workwear, ready-to-wear - in fact, wherever there is a need for fresh, dry comfort combined with easy care advantages.
- Coolmax® is a trademark of Invista and ADVANSA has the exclusive brand rights for Coolmax® polyester in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Tencel® - The New Age Fibre:
- Tencel® is a cellulose fibre made from Eucalyptus trees grown on certified sustainable farms. The very fine internal fibre structure of Tencel® offers exceptional moisture transport, storage and drying capabilities. Its extremely smooth surface feels very soft and pleasant to the skin. Tencel® is used as the middle layer of our Tri-Layer sock collections where aerobic activities require very effective moisture management capabilities.
Water, most vital for life, is managed uniquely by TENCEL®’s properties:
- TENCEL® absorbs excess liquid and quickly releases it again into the atmosphere. The true nature of TENCEL® can be found in this perfect interaction. If that does not constitute the dawning of a new age, then what does?
- Fibrils are the key to the performance and possibilities of TENCEL®.
- Fibrils are tiny components (little 'hairs') which make up the fiber. The unique structure of the fibrils allows the production of textiles which, until now, could only be dreamed of. This is the first cellulose fiber whose functionality is based on this innovative structure. The controlled and regular arrangement of these tiny fibrils leads to new functional properties. The fibrils are hydrophilic and optimize the absorption of moisture with excellent cooling properties.
The comparision provides you with reassurance
- Moisture transport is determined by climate. Depending upon climate conditions, TENCEL® either absorbs or releases moisture. Compared to other fibers, TENCEL® features the highest moisture absorption-rate: with air humidity at 65%, TENCEL® still has unused capacity to absorb moisture from the skin.
At the fitness store, traininn, you can find different sizes of Lorpen T3 Trail Running Light and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Lorpen T3 Trail Running Light or the category Women´s clothing from our online fitness store. Read our expert advice guides about fitness equipment and also the Lorpen T3 Trail Running Light reviews.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE