`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
Displays calories burned
Comes with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Suitable for swimming
Body measurement features:
- Manual target zone – bpm (upper limit): This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- HRmax (user set)
- Polar EnergyPointer: EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature which tells you during a training session if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement. EnergyPointer visually indicates the center point between these two training effects, so when you are below that point, you are improving fat burning, and above that point, you are improving your aerobic fitness.
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission: Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers
- Polar OwnCal ® - Smart calories: The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity. Smart Calories are available in heart rate monitors and activity trackers.
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm / %: Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm) or as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit: When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Graphical target zone indicator: This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- ZoneLock: ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
- Totals: Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 99
- Weekly history: Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Button lock: By activating button lock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
In the box:
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar H1 heart rate sensor
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
What do you think about finding Polar FT7M with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our fitness store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Polar. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
FT watch includes the H1 Heart rate sensor?
PL Tang - 20/08/2017
Hi, May I confirm this item include the FT 7 watch, H1 heart rate sensor H1 and the H1 heart rate strap/belt? I am a little bit worry as your "feature" section only mention Hrm belt without mentioning the Heart rate sensor Thank you.
our experts answer
Hello, we confirm you that Polar FT7 comes with H1 heart rate sensor and H1 heart rate belt. Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE