WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
ISOLATED FROM MAXIMUM PURITY WHEY PROTEINS
ISOWHEY 100 is a protein sports supplement of the highest purity without any denaturisation. The protein source is 100% isolated from whey obtained using microfiltration and cross-flow ultrafiltration, processes that do not denaturise the protein.
This is why ISO WHEY 100 contains low molecular weight micro-fractions which confer very interesting biological attributes on it; improving immunity, absorption of iron the synthesis of glutathione as well as providing high chemical index proteins.
ISOWHEY100 has the following advantages;
- Maximum purity protein, as high as 88% high chemical index protein, extremely low in fats and carbohydrates.
- Rich in protein micro-fractions which improve immunity, the absorption of iron and muscular growth.
- Because of its cysteine and bovine albumen content along with the added nutrients such as selenium, vitamin E, vitamin C and zinc, ISOWHEY 100 has antioxidant powers which, as is known, exercises a positive effect on general athletic recovery.
- Contains large quantities of branch chain amino acids and contains added L-Glutamine as well as zinc and magnesium, all very effective nutrients for muscular regeneration.
- Has great digestibility, excellent solubility and a delicious flavour which make multiple intakes of the supplement throughout the day possible and unproblematic.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE
Dissolve 2 measures (60g.) in 300ml. of water or milk twice a day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100g.)
Energy: 367 Kcal.
Proteins: 85 g.
Carbohydrates: 4 g.
Of which sugars 0 g.
Fats: 1 g.
Of which saturated: 0 g.
Fibre 1 g.
Sodium 0,12 g.
NUTRIENT CONTENTS (per 120 g.)
Glutamine: 600 mg.
Vitamin C: 80 mg.
Vitamin B3: 16 mg.
Vitamin E: 12 mg.
Zinc: 10 mg.
Iron: 8,1 mg.
Vitamin B5: 6 mg.
Vitamin B6: 1,4 mg.
Vitamin B2: 1,4 mg.
Vitamin B1: 1100 mcg.
Vitamin B9: 200 mcg.
Biotin: 50 mcg.
Vitamin B12: 2,5 mcg.
Calcium: 488 mg.
Magnesium: 242 mg.
Phosphorus: 244 mg.
Selenium: 39 mcg.
PRESENTATION: Container with 2.000 g. powder form.
It contains products derived from milk and soy. With added sugars and sweeteners.
What is the correct dosage of ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS?
The appropriate dosage should be from 2 to 4 30g, that is one measure from the dosifier, doses/shakes of the product per day. On the labels the doses are concentrated because of the difficulty that many athletes would have in dividing such intakes up.
Why are ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS better than other proteins on the market?
ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS have the following characteristics which are different in comparison with other sports supplements:
- The percentage of protein that is shown on the labels, in fact, you can check on our web site www.powergym.com where you will find the analysis which shows it.
- The Chemical Index of these supplements is very high and, along with its great digestibility, the quality is superior.
- We use proteins that have hardly been denatured at all in our sports supplements. They contain important biological protein micro-fractions that are very important for athletes. These influence or improve immunity, protein and iron absorption or muscular growth.
- They are protein sports supplements that are very effective and also very complete, something which differentiates them from the majority found on the market, they contain l-Glutamine, ZMA (Zinc and Magnesium) and antioxidants like vitamin C, E or selenium which improve regeneration and muscle growth and recovery.
- Solubility is very good, they can be dissolved in a glass of water with a spoon and, even more importantly, they are very easily digested.
- Our sports supplements don’t contain any dopants, proof of which is that a sporting organisation with the renown of the C.A.R. – Centro de Alto Rendimiento (High Performance Centre) in Sant Cugat, Barcelona, Spain, uses them for energy supplementation for their professional athletes.
Do ISOWHEY 100 AND WHEY PLUS have to be taken after training to be effective?
What is clear from recent scientific studies is, for protein synthesis to occur after exercise (recovery period) proteins or amino acids and insulin need to be present. After exercise and for the rest of the day, our organism needs a high aminoacidemia (level of amino acids in the blood) to recover and increase muscle mass effectively.
Why are the market prices of proteins so different?
The production process, the origin or protein source, the actual protein percentage, its aminogram and the absence or presence of undesirable substances (fats, carbohydrates, mineral and metallic traces etc.) all determine its qualitative and nutritional characteristics, such as digestibility, level of denaturalisation, solubility and flavour, chemical indices and presence of micro-fractions.
All of these factors affect the quality and price of a protein sports supplement.
Much of the time cheap, low quality proteins, don’t adequately meet the nutritional dietary needs of an athlete.
It is important to source products from reputable suppliers with good references which can provide security from doping substances in sports supplements. With these sports supplements you can improve your sports nutrition.
What are low molecular weight micro-fractions and why are they important?
Low molecular weight micro-fractions, or bioactive peptides, are short sequences of amino acids or peptides which are inactively hidden in a protein and which can be released to act as physiological modulators during the digestive process, either locally in the intestine or systemically.
These bioactive peptides are only present in lightly denaturised proteins such as those contained in ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS.
These protein micro-fractions can biologically affect the metabolism, the optimisation of physiological functions and performance. Some of these peptides can improve immunity, antioxidant capacity and thus muscular recovery, protein absorption, iron absorption or muscle growth.
Do ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS increase uric acid?
No, those proteins that increase uric acid are those that which contain the the existing cell nuclei in cells coming fro foodstuffs such as meat and seafood.
Foodstuffs which tend to result in uric acid production, are those that contain cellular nuclei, which is where you can find RNA and DNA with nitrogen-based purines of the Adenine and Guanine nucleotides.
The (exogenous) origin of uric acid comes from the metabolic degeneration of the purines contained within foodstuffs. The proteins contained within ISOWHEY 100and WHEY PLUS don’t include purines so they don’t produce uric acid.
Can ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS be used to reduce body fats?
Yes, especially ISOWHEY 100, which contains significant levels of micro-fractions called Glucpomacropeptides which stimulate the secretion of cholecystokinin (CCK), a hormone produced in the small intestine which, among other things, control the ingestion of foods.
A strategy for sports nutrition which can be very effective for athletes who want to reduce body fats is to have an ISOWHEY 100 shake in combination with a vegetable dish during the evening meal
What quantity of proteins can be eaten in the diet?
A belief exists that high protein diets result in kidney and liver problems, that they increase cholesterol and the excretion of calcium etc. The truth is that a high protein diet in athletes with a high demand for this nutrient and especially if a part of these proteins come from clean sources, that don’t contain saturated fats, nor cholesterol, nor purines which can increase uric acid don’t cause problems. Not only that; protein rich diets have been studied under close medical supervision and for controlled periods for the reduction of body fat in overweight subjects without resulting metabolic problems. Quite the contrary, they improved triglyceride and cholesterol levels and helped to reduce fatty deposits, both internal (fats related to the organs) and the external deposits, those visible at first sight.
In the case of athletes who have an intense physical regime, protein demand increases substantially when we need to achieve a good recovery and even more so if we are aiming for an increase in muscle mass. In these cases ingestion can be as much as 2 or 2.5g per kilo weight per day.
Which supplement should I choose; ISOWHEY 100 or WHEY PLUS?
Although ISOWHEY 100 and WHEY PLUS contain the same source of proteins, they do have some differences which mean that ISOWHEY 100 is a better protein-rich sports supplement, above all for its protein purity, its extremely low levels of fats and carbohydrates and its greater micro-fractions content, it’s not in vain that it is the sports supplement recommended by the C.A.R. - Centro de Alto Rendimiento (High Performance Centre) in Sant Cugat, Barcelona, Spain.
WHEY PLUS can also be an option fort those athletes who don’t demand such a high concentration of proteins in their diets.
Discover the full range of fitness products from Powergym that we have in stock and at the best price. At traininn, your online fitness store allows you to buy online our top product Powergym Isowhey 2 Kg Chocolate from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.