`Remember me on this computer` option
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketballs Walt 'Clyde' Frazier and the tracks Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the 80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMAs most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, weve traded its laces for easy-on straps and shrunken it down for young legends in the making.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Dual-strap hook-and-look closure for easy on/off
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue and gold foil PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Weight: 6.2 ounces (size 11)
Buy your favorite Shoes models and enjoy . You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of PUMA Suede 2 Straps Junior. If you have any doubt in buying PUMA Suede 2 Straps Junior, get in contact with our team of professionals in via telephone or email.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE