`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The SKINS A200 range brings our original scientifically proven sports compression clothing line bang up to date. If your sport means that you need to push your upper body to the limit and be fighting fit the next morning, then the A200 Men’s Long Sleeve Compression Top is right for you. Our engineered gradient compression increases blood flow and oxygen supply to your muscles to improve your performance while you are active. After your workout you’ll feel the benefits of reduced muscle soreness. With SKINS products, compression and comfort go hand in hand. A200 range tops feature raglan set sleeves and motion tech fabric in the shoulder panels to increase freedom of movement. In addition, you’ll find underarm ventilation and a comfortable neckline for a good fit and streamlined look. The A200 Men’s Long Sleeve Compression Top also incorporates a silicone gripper at the hem to stop the top from riding up.
- Engineered Gradient Compression: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- SKIN fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Odour: Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
In addition, Skins A200 Top S/S in the Kids´ clothing category from your online fitness store, you can find other products related with T-shirts. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Skins, at traininn, you will find a big variety in fitness products that can also interest you. Skins is focused on innovation and improving the fitness experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE