`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Don’t wait for summer to get back into shape. SKINS DNAmic Thermal Long Tights merge our best compression tech with temperature regulating thermal fabrics to keep you warm, fight fatigue and reduce the risk of injury.Wear with a DNAmic Thermal Long Sleeve Top for the ultimate full-body compression hit that will keep your performance on point through winter.
- Thermal fabric for warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Soft microfibre waistband anchors onto hips for comfort and stability
- Stretch key loop fastened onto waistband for safe key storage
- Reflective logos on ankles for low light visibility
Dynamic Gradient Compression:
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane exclusive of trims
Discover Skins DNAmic Thermal Long Tights in stock and at the best price. Visit traininn, your online shop for fitness equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Skins DNAmic Thermal Long Tights now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Tanyusha - 18/10/2017
Really comfortable exercise tights.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE