`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For climate-controlled compression that supports your core and upper body during your winter training, look no further than the DNAmic Thermal Long Sleeve Top. The combination of high-tech thermal fabrics with SKINS Dynamic Gradient Compression technology, will help you get the most out of your workout no matter how cold it is. Give your upper body workout a performance boost this winter with the DNAmic Thermal long sleeve top.
- Thermal fabric for warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Stretch airflow mesh under the arm for increased range of motion and breathability
- Internal silicon gripper stops tops from riding up
- Reflective logos on wrists for low light visibility
Dynamic Gradient Compression:
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane exclusive of trims; Mesh: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane exclusive of trims
Skins DNAmic Thermal Top Ls has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Skins DNAmic Thermal Top Ls you have purchased at traininn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online fitness store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Skins and complete your order in Long sleeve t-shirts products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE