`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Kinesiology tapeis an elastic tape which is made out of cotton fabric and an acrylic adhesive coating that is activated by rubbing aft er applicati on. Kinesiology tape uses a low irritant acrylic adhesive. Because of the permeability of the tape to air and liquids, and the water-repellent qualities, the tape dressing can be worn for up to several days.
Superior breathability is achieved with NITIO DENKO’s unique wave patt ern adhesive coati ng technique, minimizing skin irritati on caused by sweat. The use of extensible material means that the body is not restricted in terms of its normal physiological movements. Apply kinesiology tape only aft er consulting your doctor or your kinesiology therapist and in accordance with kinesiology therapy.
- SPIDERTECH recommends pre-shaving the areas of tape applicati on. Clean and dry the skin thoroughly before applying the tape. Do not apply
kinesiology tape to damaged or irritated skin.
- Kinsiology tape is applied un-stretched to pre-extended area of muscle or skin parts. If special methods are used, the tape can be stretched
before applicati on.
- Remove kinesiology tape with care in the directi on of hair growth.
- If you have sensiti ve skin, your should fi rst test a small piece of kinesiology tape on the skin. If irritati on occurs, DO NOT apply any more tape.
- In rare cases, this tape may cause rashes. If symptoms such as itching and irritati on appear, remove the tape immediately.
- The use of the tape on extended/stretched skin may cause irritati on. If irritati on appears, remove the tape immediately.
- Shower/bathe as usual when wearing the dressings. Carefully dab off any remaining dampness on the dressing using a towel.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 41 ˚F(5˚C) to 86˚F(30˚C) and far away from direct sunlight.
- For single use only.
Would like to buy Spidertech Precuts 6s Low? You are at the right place! In the category of Bandages at the online fitness store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best fitness products, that adapt to your needs at traininn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Health and nutrition sales.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE